This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your payment method(s) ready.
The cost for each Runner and Goalie will be $60 per player. This includes league participation for 6 weeks, an official CSHL t-shirt jersey, plus a complimentary end-of-season celebration pickup game.
Sorry, no discounts for siblings for League Play!
- Games will be played every Saturday morning at Waymer Park in Huntersville, NC starting at 9am.
- League format is 4 vs 4 plus a goalie.
- Games consist of 2 periods of 12 minutes running clock; this format may change based on attendance and needs of the kids.
- Age groups will be determined by number of registrants (Fall League had 2 divisions, ages 5-10 and ages 11-15). We will have at least 2 divisions, and possibly a 3rd.
- Official league rules to be sent out upon registration.
Each player must have:
- a helmet with a cage or a shield
- gloves or some version of hand protection
- shin guards or shin pads
CSHL provides extra equipment for the kids at our clinics. We ask that if you register for Winter League, please consider purchasing the necessary equipment above so your kids can enjoy the season to the fullest!
Please direct questions to: YouthHockey@charlottestreethockeyleague.org
Select an option to continue with the registration.